Last month I did flip-gram thing for a flip through of March’s journal insert (I skipped showing anyone April, lol-it was a bit of a hot mess). So this month I have started a YouTube channel which means…drumroll please…I’ll be doing a proper flip through of my journal inserts from now on!
Summer is right around the corner, and that means a lot of people I know will be traveling. Every summer I get a little bit jealous of those people. I imagine them setting off to their exotic locations and all the fun and relaxing they get to do. While I am stuck working 12-18 hours days at least six days a week, but welcome to farm life. Harvest is go time, and I understand that, I also travel in the fall and winter. But still not being able to go see people when they are using their vacation time, or go on trips with people really sucks.
So to try and combat some of my envy I thought I would put together a list of summer destinations I want to travel to if I ever got the chance.
- What is your favorite fantasy story, and what’s so great about it?
- Harry Potter, was my childhood. But there are countless stories that I love.
- What was your first experience with fantasy?
- Experiencing the power of imagination. No matter what story it was, while reading, being able to use my imagination and see the story the author had created in my minds eye.
- Modern technology allows fantasy stories to be told in a variety of different mediums now; do you prefer diving into a good old fashioned book, reading a colorful comic, yelling at your videogames while bathing in the blood of your virtual enemies, or snacking on all the popcorns in front of your TV or at the movies? (Listening to troubadours performing the ballad of Beowulf is also a totally valid choice.)
- Books, Movies, and Video games are all good. I’ve just gotten into comics this year and it’s been a great adventure so far.
- Pets are a very popular choice in fantasy. Because pets are awesome. Which magical pet would you most like to adopt? (You can either go with a kind of creature, or a specific pet from a specific story you wouldn’t mind moving in with you – because let’s face it, we all want Toothless as a bestie.)
- So Unicorn, because hello, love them. But if it was the HP world then an owl. 🙂
- Your RPG play style: alignment, faction, race, and class. Do you play tabletop style or in a digital medium?
- Umm I don’t even know what this means lol. I’ve never played a D&D game, but in video games I tend to like being an elf that is either an assassin or a ranger. I also like being a mage.