Readatmidnight.com is hosting a Pokemon Go themed Read- A- Thon and I just have to get in on this! It sounds so fun! If you want to participate check out the original post here. I hope you guys join in! For me this is an excellent chance to check off some of those books that have been hanging out on my TBR for about two years now.
While I was scrolling through tumblr I saw a post from readsthebooks of a challenge for 2016, so I’m putting the images here, so I can refer to it through out the year. Check out readsthebooks for more book/reading inspiration.
I’m currently picking out what books I plan on reading in 2016 over on good reads. These will be books in addition to the books, comics, and graphic novels that the respective Iggles pick each month.
So far my list is as follows:
- Station Eleven by Emily Mandel
- The Assassin’s Blade (Throne of Glass) by Sarah J. Maas
- The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle #1) by Patrick Rothfuss
- The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
- The Way of Kings Part 1 by Brandon Sanderson
- The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabba Tahir
- Starwars: Aftermath by Chuck Wendig
- Dragon Age: Magekiller Vol. 1
- I Hate Fairyland #1 by Skottie Young
- I Hate Fairyland #2 by Skottie Young
- I Hate Fairyland #3 by Skottie Young
- I Hate Fairyland #4 by Skottie Young
- I Hate Fairyland #5 by Skottie Young
My goal last year was to read 20 books, and I read 29, so I think this year I’ll try for 40? I did most of my reading late August through December, so that seems plausible especially with comic books and graphic novels.
If you want to be my friend on goodreads feel free to add me.