Hey friends! I can’t believe we are already in the middle of June! So let’s jump right into it!
It feels like I just sat down to write April’s Life Lately, this year is just flying by! In April I was boughed down with a ton of work, which is good, not complaining but I didn’t get to do a lot. So far in May I’ve had a good break from it all, but I am working this weekend, and I have a very busy two weeks coming up. I am VERY excited about the projects that I am working on, and I hope to share my projects very soon. I can’t share what I’m working on right now because the final product needs to be announced by my clients first, as it should be, then I will be over the moon to share with all of you.
It’s time for another Swap Box! I love doing the seasonal Sweet Progress swap that is hosted by Ashley from Happy Pretty Sweet and Dean from Mrs. AOK, A Work In Progress. I love doing this swap because I always meet such amazing ladies, with fantastic blogs. Normally I see the post to sign up, but April was a crazy hot mess for me and I wasn’t on social media nearly as often as I normally am. I am so glad Ashley reached out to me for the swap!
Holy Moly! March went by so fast, and it feels like April is just as fast. March I was sick for a soild two weeks so that gave me some time on my hands (and lost of naps). It also happened to be when Mass Effect Andromeda was released so I played the crap out of it. Now that I experienced that trip, I’m making my way through the Kingdom Heart games again since the Final Mix came out. Depending on how I feel when I finish those up I might try Kingdom Hearts 2.8, I’m just not to sure how critical it is to going into Kingdom Hearts III (if and when that finally comes out).
So I’ve been slacking on my blog because I’m sick currently, and Mass Effect Andromeda stole my life (thoughts coming soon about it). So here’s a quick & fun little post all about Disney! Enjoy!
So maybe a droid isn’t a sidekick, or maybe they are? I guess it depends on the role they play. As you can probably tell this weeks theme is droids! I loosely interpreted Droid to include all robots and AI. This post also made me realize I don’t read much sci-fi cause I couldn’t think of a book other than Hitchhikers Guide that had a robot/AI in it.
I’m personally looking forward to the day we have AI and Droids to help with daily tasks. Until then we have all these cool droids and AI’s to dream about:
In honor of St. Patty’s Day, today’s prompt for 5 Fandom Friday is to share 5 green themed photos. I don’t do a whole lot with green, it’s just not a color in my wheel house. So I hopped on my instagram and went back through my photos, and these are the five with the most green in them:
- Top Left: “Isn’t he cute!! Spotted this little guy while I was helping my mom set up for a holiday show she’s doing over the weekend.” After I found this one, I found his herd, then as they finished setting up for the holiday show these guys were everywhere! But they are still adorable!
- Top Right: “A night full of amazing food, good people, and tons of laughter. Oh and of course coffee!” Also my boyfriend is very jealous of this coffee mug. When I was visiting Kat & her amazing family, it wasn’t really near Christmas…
- Under Top Right: “Dinner tonight: honey glazed chicken with snap peas and rice.” Mmm delicious! Can’t wait for snap peas to be in season again! Nothing better than fresh, locally sourced food!
- Bottom Left: “So much nom nom is happening is the fields right now!” Blueberry season is my favorite out of all the berries we do. I love walking around in the fields grazing, lol.
- Bottom Right: “Today I got the most beautiful postcard from @thecheerupgirls “she believed she could & so she did” is one of my favorite quotes. This is just what I need after such a long week of work.” Still have the post card, and that is still one of my very favorite quotes. For me it’s just a little reminder of how much of a fighter I am.
I hope you all have a happy & safe St. Patty’s Day!
February just flew by! I can’t believe it’s March already, but I think Oregon hasn’t gotten the memo yet. I woke up this morning to snow. I like snow, but I’m ready for Spring, mostly because I want to wear flip flops again! This is going to be a bit of a long post, a lot happened in the last month! So grab a cup of coffee and let’s get started!