In honor of St. Patty’s Day, today’s prompt for 5 Fandom Friday is to share 5 green themed photos. I don’t do a whole lot with green, it’s just not a color in my wheel house. So I hopped on my instagram and went back through my photos, and these are the five with the most green in them:
- Top Left: “Isn’t he cute!! Spotted this little guy while I was helping my mom set up for a holiday show she’s doing over the weekend.” After I found this one, I found his herd, then as they finished setting up for the holiday show these guys were everywhere! But they are still adorable!
- Top Right: “A night full of amazing food, good people, and tons of laughter. Oh and of course coffee!” Also my boyfriend is very jealous of this coffee mug. When I was visiting Kat & her amazing family, it wasn’t really near Christmas…
- Under Top Right: “Dinner tonight: honey glazed chicken with snap peas and rice.” Mmm delicious! Can’t wait for snap peas to be in season again! Nothing better than fresh, locally sourced food!
- Bottom Left: “So much nom nom is happening is the fields right now!” Blueberry season is my favorite out of all the berries we do. I love walking around in the fields grazing, lol.
- Bottom Right: “Today I got the most beautiful postcard from @thecheerupgirls “she believed she could & so she did” is one of my favorite quotes. This is just what I need after such a long week of work.” Still have the post card, and that is still one of my very favorite quotes. For me it’s just a little reminder of how much of a fighter I am.
I hope you all have a happy & safe St. Patty’s Day!