So I’ve been slacking on my blog because I’m sick currently, and Mass Effect Andromeda stole my life (thoughts coming soon about it). So here’s a quick & fun little post all about Disney! Enjoy!
So maybe a droid isn’t a sidekick, or maybe they are? I guess it depends on the role they play. As you can probably tell this weeks theme is droids! I loosely interpreted Droid to include all robots and AI. This post also made me realize I don’t read much sci-fi cause I couldn’t think of a book other than Hitchhikers Guide that had a robot/AI in it.
I’m personally looking forward to the day we have AI and Droids to help with daily tasks. Until then we have all these cool droids and AI’s to dream about:
In honor of St. Patty’s Day, today’s prompt for 5 Fandom Friday is to share 5 green themed photos. I don’t do a whole lot with green, it’s just not a color in my wheel house. So I hopped on my instagram and went back through my photos, and these are the five with the most green in them:
- Top Left: “Isn’t he cute!! Spotted this little guy while I was helping my mom set up for a holiday show she’s doing over the weekend.” After I found this one, I found his herd, then as they finished setting up for the holiday show these guys were everywhere! But they are still adorable!
- Top Right: “A night full of amazing food, good people, and tons of laughter. Oh and of course coffee!” Also my boyfriend is very jealous of this coffee mug. When I was visiting Kat & her amazing family, it wasn’t really near Christmas…
- Under Top Right: “Dinner tonight: honey glazed chicken with snap peas and rice.” Mmm delicious! Can’t wait for snap peas to be in season again! Nothing better than fresh, locally sourced food!
- Bottom Left: “So much nom nom is happening is the fields right now!” Blueberry season is my favorite out of all the berries we do. I love walking around in the fields grazing, lol.
- Bottom Right: “Today I got the most beautiful postcard from @thecheerupgirls “she believed she could & so she did” is one of my favorite quotes. This is just what I need after such a long week of work.” Still have the post card, and that is still one of my very favorite quotes. For me it’s just a little reminder of how much of a fighter I am.
I hope you all have a happy & safe St. Patty’s Day!
MOVIES! Who doesn’t love movies!? If we weren’t living in the digital age, and I didn’t live in a tiny apartment I would have a very impressive DVD/Blue Ray collection to show you guys. I guess I could do a screen shot of my iTunes library, or is that weird? Either way, movies are a love of mine. I binge watch more movies and tv series than anyone else I know. The only thing with me and movies is that I tend to like things more modern, no idea why but anything from like the 80’s or old just isn’t my cup of coffee.
This week’s prompt for 5 Fandom Friday is Favorite Sequels! Be sure to leave your’s in the comments! We can compare notes! (I have no idea why I’m such a nerd while writing today, haha.)
Horizon Zero Dawn was released last week on the 28th of February, and I was far to excited. Since it released at midnight eastern standard time it released at nine pacific standard time for me. Which meant my Monday night was spent enjoying the newest episode of Supergirl and then jumping into the game for a few hours before having to go to bed since I worked in the morning. This game is the reason I wanted to get a PS4, and my boyfriend is freaking amazing for getting me a PS4 Pro. I’m going to try really, really hard not to spoil anything big in this post since the game is still new.
*Light Spoilers Warning*
February just flew by! I can’t believe it’s March already, but I think Oregon hasn’t gotten the memo yet. I woke up this morning to snow. I like snow, but I’m ready for Spring, mostly because I want to wear flip flops again! This is going to be a bit of a long post, a lot happened in the last month! So grab a cup of coffee and let’s get started!
If there is one thing you should know about me it’s that I love coffee. I swear I’m 90% caffeine 10% water. So as any avid coffee lover, I have my favorite places to get coffee. I live in a small town so we don’t have that many options, but what we do have is good enough for me. It’s always a bonus getting to support small local business rather than any corporation, so any time I can do that, I do. Which means there’s a great chance you won’t have any idea of these places I’m talking about! Well except two- maybe. 😉
I get a pat on the back for last month. I am terrible at completing “challenges” such as 30 day photo challenges or anything along similar lines. But I always give them a go (its like a bad addiction for me I guess), so last month I decided to try out the Iggle Daily Journal Challenge. Technically it would be my second time completing it, as I did it in January as well, but I didn’t share because I was trying to get use to doing it.