You know how you see things on the internet and you’re like “I wonder if that really works?” Well this recipe is one of those. I saw the recipe on Pinterest and I thought to myself that if this recipe was really as simple as it looked more people should know about it!
What You’ll Need:
- Muffin Pan
- 1 Can Pilsbury Grands Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- 1 Can Light Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1-2 TBSP Butter
- Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 C. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
What You’ll Do:
1.Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly Spray muffin pan cups with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Separate dough into eight biscuits, then separate each biscuit into two halves. There should be a natural separation you can find and then just pull them apart.
3. Take one half and place into the muffin pan, pressing the dough to the bottom and sides of the muffin cup.
4. Repeat with seven halves until you have eight total halves pressed into the muffin pan cups.
5. Drain the liquid from the soup. You can eaither pour it out, or pour it into a container and store in your fridge/freezer for later use. (I poured mine out because I couldn’t think of anything to use it for! haha)
6. Spoon drained soup into biscuit lined cups. Try to make the amount of soup even in each cup.
7. Add a sprinkling of cheese to each cup.
8. Place other half of biscuits on top of cups, gently sealing each one.
9. Spread butter on the tops of each biscuit, then sprinkle Italian seasoning on top of each.
10. Bake at 375 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
11.To remove from pan run a butter knife around the edges of the pies.
12. Place pies on a cooling rack for 3-5 minutes.
Serve & enjoy!
*Store leftovers in refrigerator-keeps 2-3 days.*