April flew past didn’t it? I didn’t post as much because real life was really busy. And for the next four to four and a half months is going to be super busy! For those who don’t know my irl job is working on my parents certified organic berry farm. I’m in charge of lots of different things, and it seems like I’m taking on more and more projects all the time. But spring is when the plants launch back to life and get growing, and harvest is right around the corner. This year we expect to be harvesting around a million pounds of fruit so it’s going to take a ton of work to make sure everything gets done according to plan. So if I’m not posting it’s because the real world is hogging my internet time away from me.
What I have been up to when not working is still a fair amount tho,
- Celebrated National Stationary Week by sending some snail mail & creating a new tumblr dedicated to stationery.
- Watched Ant Man in anticipation of Civil War
- Got to tour my Mom’s high school last weekend, which was really fun to see.
- Got a super awesome package from a pen pal in Belgium who spent some time in Japan and sent me so many goodies!
- Announced the winner of my Papergang giveaway
- I got Splatoon, and did the Spongebob themed splat fest, which was really fun.
- Finished my series 3 animal crossing amiibo card collection.
- Did a ton of work on a video project I have going on for a client.
- Got my first order from La Papierre, a stationery subscription starting as low as $6 per month. (Review coming soon promise!)
- Played way to much Black Desert Online, and Animal Crossing New Leaf.
- I didn’t read as much as I would have liked to, hopefully that changes this month.
- Worked out 3 times a week consistent, & drank at least 60 oz of water each day! Super proud of that one.
How was your April?