Daum Games latest patch to the NA/EU servers for Black Desert Online have added skills for tier 1 pets when they reach level 10 and the max HP for Tier 5 horses has been increased.
The Easter Event is also partially over as you will no longer be able to collect Easter Eggs but you will still be able to turn them in to the appropriate vendors until April 20th.
Click here to see original patch notes.
Event and System
- The Easter event has partially ended.
- You will no longer be able to collect Easter Eggs
- The NPC Quests related to the event will be enabled and available until the 20th.
- Tier 1 pets can learn a skill when it reaches level 10.
- Max HP for Tier 5 Horses has been increased.
- Red Battlefield
- Status for the Red Battle Field has been organized according to channels.
- Only 4 channels will be listed as available for the Red Battlefield.
- The minimum required players for the match to begin has been increased from 2 players to 10 players.
- A Music option has been added to the Game Setting > Sound Tab
Monsters sometimes not taking damage from ranged attacks has been fixed.